Skip to content | Monday, 26-Aug-2019 | Text Only View | Site Map | Text size: A A A

Cheshire East SP

Click here to download the browsealoud software (this link will open in a new window)

Who Can Use the Service

Who Can Use The Service

Housing support services in Cheshire East take two forms; floating or visiting support for people who need some support to remain in or settle into their own home, or hostel services for people who have nowhere else to live for whatever reason. See the HOME PAGE for more information.


Who Can Make An Application

Whilst anyone can make an application for themselves or a friend, it is better for someone such as a housing officer, support worker, GP or voluntary organisation to do it for you.

The SPA system centralises all applications for housing support. This is so that people with the most urgent support need get a service first. It also means that only one application form is completed rather than lots of different forms for a number of different services.

All applications for housing support must be made using the online form on this website. 

Site powered by Abritas  |  Cookie policy